Georgina joined the firm as an assistant solicitor in 2006 and took over as principal of the practice in 2012 following John O’Connor’s appointment as a Judge. She is an experienced practitioner in all aspects of residential and commercial conveyancing, Will drafting and estate administration. She is a member of the Law Society of Ireland’s Probate Administration and Trusts Committee and the UK’s Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists.
- LLB, TCD
- Law Society Diploma in Commercial
- Conveyancing (2008).
- Law Society Diploma in Employment Law (2009)
- Notary Public
- Law Society Technology Diploma (2013)
- Chairperson of the Law Society of Ireland Probate Administration and Trusts Committee
- Member of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists
- Member of Dublin Solicitors Bar Association.
- Contributor to the Independent Newspaper Group regarding employment articles for publication.